Thursday 19 January 2023

More than half-way through January





I've finished the socks that have been on the needles for over a year. I've deliberately made the legs short so they don't cut in, as the last ones I made gave me deep lines round my legs, and swollen ankles.




I've also made a start (see left) on a counted cross-stitch embroidery that I've had for at least 10 years - I bought it as one of several when a shop in Harrogate was closing down. The pic below is from the front of the packet and shows what it will eventually look like. I did 2 very similar ones many years ago which are now at the flat, so I'm hoping I can find a matching frame.







The cold weather has prevented us going to Poole this week as various roads are closed or restricted, so we'll have to save that pleasure until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment